Perennial: lasting for an indefinitely long time; enduring
We are all familiar with the phrase, "You are what you eat" or quoted by Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, "Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are." And more recently touted with recent Paleo Eating and GAPS diets gaining speed, "All disease begins in the gut.” ~Hippocrates
Name an ailment and dietary restriction and gut dysbiosis can be scientifically linked to most, if not all of them; including: hormonal imbalances, arthritis, allergies, autoimmune diseases, depression, cancer and more.
Recent scientists are calling our digestive system our second brain, because the health of our gut determines how clear our thought is and how well our nervous and immune system functions.
Being a part of this class will provide you with knowledge on:
1) What prebiotics & probiotics are?
2) Why Probiotics are necessary for everyone today.
3) What common lifestyle factors inhibit and impede proper probiotic balance.
4) Why "bone broth" is all the rage right now? How it heals!
5) You will learn simple steps towards improving your gut health and leave feeling confident in taking those steps.
Come and sip on bone broth, view options for probiotics and discuss beneficial cleanses for your "gut".